Recipe for pistachio marzipan bread - 18 pieces:
- 100 g pistachios
- 200 g marzipan
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 pinch of salt
- Approx. 200 g dark chocolate for coating
- 1/2 dl coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp. coarsely crushed cardamom seeds
- Blend the pistachios very finely. Preferably in a coffee grinder, so that they become a fine, green flour.
- Mix the pistachios with the marzipan and combine with the syrup. Add cardamom and a pinch of salt.
- Form about 18 small marzipan loaves and chill them while the chocolate is being prepared.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and coat the marzipan loaves - sprinkle with pistachios and cardamom.
- Allow the chocolate to set and serve the marzipan loaves chilled.