Keep clean with Humdakin
For many, cleaning is rarely something we look forward to. However, most can relate to the great feeling once it's done, and the home is shiny and dust-free. At Humdakin, we believe that cleaning shouldn't be a chore, but rather something that we should make part of our everyday lives. We must start keeping clean, rather than cleaning. When you have to clean your entire home at once, the task becomes much more unmanageable than if you keep the mess and dirt down everyday.
Humdakin's products is made to have on display next to the kitchen sink. This might also be a reminder to do a quick cleaning-session while waiting for the food in the oven. But not only are Humdakin products decorative to have on display, the focus is on efficiency, fragrance, and mild ingredients, and with a mission to teach the whole world how to keep clean and tidy op.
Camilla Schram, founder and owner of Humdakin, shares her best keep-clean-rituals:
- Air out every day
- Change your dishcloth, tea towel and kitchen towel daily
- Always vacuum before wiping. The vacuum cleaner whirls up dust, so you have to air out during and after vacuuming.
- Keep clean by wiping off all surfaces lightly 1-2 times a week
- Change your bed linen at least once every 14 days and wash at a minimum of 60° when washing bed linen.
- Air your duvets every day
- Clean your whole home thoroughly once a week
- Wash your floor once a week - even if the floor doesn't look dirty
- Empty the fridge once a month and clean with universal cleaner